Times Online targets female visitors with section launch
LONDON – Times Online has launched a new women's section, which will unite specially commissioned content with articles from The Times and The Sunday Times.
The Times Online Women section features articles on everything from health and beauty to fashion, business, travel, motoring and money.
It has appointed a launch editor for the section, Rose Wild, a former Times features and personal finance editor. The launch content includes Sunday Times Style magazine's interview with Kylie Minogue.
Peter Bale, online editorial director of The Times and The Sunday Times, said: "We have a large number of female visitors and we hope this new section will allow us to build a community of readers who find it a rich source of entertainment and information."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks 30 - 34K DOE plus performance related bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Win Technologies £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Corporate Reporting Consultant Radley Yeldar Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Freelance Middleweight Designer Purple Consultancy £200 - £230 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MW-Senior Copywriter Purple Consultancy £275 - £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)