Times Online targets female visitors with section launch
LONDON – Times Online has launched a new women's section, which will unite specially commissioned content with articles from The Times and The Sunday Times.
The Times Online Women section features articles on everything from health and beauty to fashion, business, travel, motoring and money.
It has appointed a launch editor for the section, Rose Wild, a former Times features and personal finance editor. The launch content includes Sunday Times Style magazine's interview with Kylie Minogue.
Peter Bale, online editorial director of The Times and The Sunday Times, said: "We have a large number of female visitors and we hope this new section will allow us to build a community of readers who find it a rich source of entertainment and information."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Designer 20-35k London - Advertising Tech Company Creative Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London