Dentsu takes top prize for J-Wave at London awards
LONDON: Japanese agencies have brought home two of the seven grand prizes at this year's London International Awards.
Dentsu claimed the top honour in the outdoor section for its work for new radio station J-Wave, in which the Japanese agency arranged for hundreds of green lights in the windows of a skyscraper to dance in sync with the station's announcements and music.
Meanwhile, NEC Media Products scooped the interactive media category for the agency's Ecotonoha Project, which encourages people to write to a virtual tree. NEC plants a real tree on Kangaroo Island in Australia for every 100 messages the virtual tree receives.
The seven grand prizes, which also included winners in the design, package design, print, radio and television/cinema categories, were selected from 14,716 entries from 75 countries.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Partnerships Manager - Sky Sports Sky Negotiable, West London
- CRM Manager Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes