Dentsu takes top prize for J-Wave at London awards
LONDON: Japanese agencies have brought home two of the seven grand prizes at this year's London International Awards.
Dentsu claimed the top honour in the outdoor section for its work for new radio station J-Wave, in which the Japanese agency arranged for hundreds of green lights in the windows of a skyscraper to dance in sync with the station's announcements and music.
Meanwhile, NEC Media Products scooped the interactive media category for the agency's Ecotonoha Project, which encourages people to write to a virtual tree. NEC plants a real tree on Kangaroo Island in Australia for every 100 messages the virtual tree receives.
The seven grand prizes, which also included winners in the design, package design, print, radio and television/cinema categories, were selected from 14,716 entries from 75 countries.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)