Nortel launches TV-led branding initiative globally
SINGAPORE: Nortel has launched a global advertising initiative with sweeping changes to the company's image.
The campaign, based in the theme 'This is the Way. This is Nortel', aims to show Nortel as a company that ignites global commerce while helping consumers overcome major challenges.
The ad campaign will see Nortel advertise for the first time on television since 2001.
"It's a new day for Nortel," said Clent Richardson, chief marketing officer, Nortel. "Starting with this powerful campaign, you're going to see us get more confident and vocal about who we are and the value we deliver to our global customers."
The creative was developed by Nortel's AOR The Richards Group. The TV spot includes shots of a noisy stock exchange floor, high-rise buildings and security department switchboard operators set to a tune sung by a children's choir.
The print ads follow a similar route, showcasing all the places that Nortel can be found, and feature the copy: "This is the way 600 million people move around the planet. You'll find Nortel in every singlle one of the world's top 20 airlines."
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)