Ferrero Asia set to launch campaign for Tic Tac
Ferrero Asia is set to launch a television and outdoor campaign for its Tic Tac brand, introducing the product's new lemon mint flavour to Asia. The Leo Burnett-developed spot, airing in Hong Kong only, features a drop of morning dew gliding down a mint leaf, then swirls around a lemon and ultimately turns into Tic Tac Lemon Mint. Tic Tac, which launched its first mint in 1969 and offered it to consumers as small pills positioned as a mint candy discreet enough for any situation, celebrates its 35th anniversary in the market this year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)