Ferrero Asia set to launch campaign for Tic Tac
Ferrero Asia is set to launch a television and outdoor campaign for its Tic Tac brand, introducing the product's new lemon mint flavour to Asia. The Leo Burnett-developed spot, airing in Hong Kong only, features a drop of morning dew gliding down a mint leaf, then swirls around a lemon and ultimately turns into Tic Tac Lemon Mint. Tic Tac, which launched its first mint in 1969 and offered it to consumers as small pills positioned as a mint candy discreet enough for any situation, celebrates its 35th anniversary in the market this year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London