Ferrero Asia set to launch campaign for Tic Tac
Ferrero Asia is set to launch a television and outdoor campaign for its Tic Tac brand, introducing the product's new lemon mint flavour to Asia. The Leo Burnett-developed spot, airing in Hong Kong only, features a drop of morning dew gliding down a mint leaf, then swirls around a lemon and ultimately turns into Tic Tac Lemon Mint. Tic Tac, which launched its first mint in 1969 and offered it to consumers as small pills positioned as a mint candy discreet enough for any situation, celebrates its 35th anniversary in the market this year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London