Ferrero Asia set to launch campaign for Tic Tac
Ferrero Asia is set to launch a television and outdoor campaign for its Tic Tac brand, introducing the product's new lemon mint flavour to Asia. The Leo Burnett-developed spot, airing in Hong Kong only, features a drop of morning dew gliding down a mint leaf, then swirls around a lemon and ultimately turns into Tic Tac Lemon Mint. Tic Tac, which launched its first mint in 1969 and offered it to consumers as small pills positioned as a mint candy discreet enough for any situation, celebrates its 35th anniversary in the market this year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR- PERMANENT & CONTRACT ROLES Royds Raphael £40K - £55K / £180-£250+DAY RATE, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Director - [Direct / Digital] -- Superb Agency- to £57k Fill Recruitment Up to £57k, London (Central), London (Greater)