Benetton ads head underground with Submedia splash
HONG KONG: Ambient media vendor Submedia Asia has introduced a new format for its motion picture technology in the local subway system's tunnels for a Benetton campaign promoting its fall/winter line. Based on a poster format, the campaign features three images, one of a woman and two of men dressed in the new collection, which appear to merge into one another as a result of the motion of the train. "This is a great example of how a poster campaign can be easily modified into a moving image to have a high impact in the tunnel," said Doug Woodring, CEO of Submedia Asia.
Benetton has also just opened a new store in Causeway Bay, saying the location of the MTR ads, from Wanchai to Causeway Bay, would be useful in generating traffic for the store.
"The technology is fascinating," said a spokesperson from Benetton. "We can promote our men's and women's collections in one go, as well as effectively reach the masses in an innovative way."
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)