Benetton ads head underground with Submedia splash
HONG KONG: Ambient media vendor Submedia Asia has introduced a new format for its motion picture technology in the local subway system's tunnels for a Benetton campaign promoting its fall/winter line. Based on a poster format, the campaign features three images, one of a woman and two of men dressed in the new collection, which appear to merge into one another as a result of the motion of the train. "This is a great example of how a poster campaign can be easily modified into a moving image to have a high impact in the tunnel," said Doug Woodring, CEO of Submedia Asia.
Benetton has also just opened a new store in Causeway Bay, saying the location of the MTR ads, from Wanchai to Causeway Bay, would be useful in generating traffic for the store.
"The technology is fascinating," said a spokesperson from Benetton. "We can promote our men's and women's collections in one go, as well as effectively reach the masses in an innovative way."
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)