Folk overhauls mobile technology firm Bango's image
LONDON – Folk has designed a fresh brand identity for mobile internet technology company Bango to give it a more consumer-led look.
The new design is based on the concept of a 24-hour clock, with Folk creating a bright colour palette designed to reflect the changing face of the mobile industry.
Bango marketing manager Sarah Keefe said: "Folk has equipped us with an utterly stunning new brand identity that will not only work superbly with our consumer and business customers, but very much reflects what we stand for as a business."
The new design will be used across Bango's brochure, online and Wap activity as well as its stationery, signage, newsletter and exhibition boards.
Matt Butterworth, Folk managing director, said: "We wanted to create a brand that stood apart from many of the traditional stereotypical technology companies out there.
"Our strategy was therefore not to focus too heavily on the product but instead concentrate on the aspirational qualities of the delivery and the emotions attached to it."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)