Folk overhauls mobile technology firm Bango's image
LONDON – Folk has designed a fresh brand identity for mobile internet technology company Bango to give it a more consumer-led look.
The new design is based on the concept of a 24-hour clock, with Folk creating a bright colour palette designed to reflect the changing face of the mobile industry.
Bango marketing manager Sarah Keefe said: "Folk has equipped us with an utterly stunning new brand identity that will not only work superbly with our consumer and business customers, but very much reflects what we stand for as a business."
The new design will be used across Bango's brochure, online and Wap activity as well as its stationery, signage, newsletter and exhibition boards.
Matt Butterworth, Folk managing director, said: "We wanted to create a brand that stood apart from many of the traditional stereotypical technology companies out there.
"Our strategy was therefore not to focus too heavily on the product but instead concentrate on the aspirational qualities of the delivery and the emotions attached to it."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London