Rocket Fuel Vodka gets image overhaul through WPA
LONDON – WPA Pinfold has created the packaging and brand design for a relaunch next year of alcoholic drink Rocket Fuel Vodka.
The design, which took 18 months to research and develop, features a frosted glass bottle with a porthole in the front revealing an image of an alien.
The previous packaging involved a more mainstream bottle shape with a rocket design on the label.
The new design, which has packaging including an embossed tint for six bottles, launches in February next year. However, Rocket Fuel Drinks Company has also given selected suppliers the chance to preview it ahead of Christmas.
Rocket Fuel Drinks Company founder Fraser Coutts said: "WPA demonstrated terrific flair and technical expertise in a very expeditious and entertaining manner."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire