Maxim in cross-media poker tie-up with Victor Chandler
LONDON – Dennis Publishing has signed a six-figure partnership deal with Victor Chandler Poker, promoting an online poker tournament through Maxim and Inside Edge, which will culminate in a grand final event hosted by Maxim and VC Poker.
The deal for the Maxim King of Poker Tournament in association with VC Poker was negotiated between Dennis Creative Solutions' Amanda Campbell, Inside Edge advertising manager Tim Farthing and Simon Prodger, Victor Chandler marketing manager.
It gives Maxim readers the opportunity to play in weekly online poker tournaments hosted by VC Poker between January and June. Winners will get prizes as well as the chance to qualify for the grand final live event in June.
Maxim and Dennis's gambling magazine Inside Edge will promote the tournament in their pages and online, and also produce a tuition-based "A to Z of Poker" supplement.
Simon Clark, group advertising director at Dennis Publishing, said: "The King of Poker Tournament is a very exciting concept that has huge potential for Dennis Publishing and Victor Chandler, as this is such a unique cross-media deal including Maxim and Inside Edge magazines and online.
"It is also a fantastic opportunity for Dennis Publishing to offer its readers and online users the chance to be involved in such a large event and creates total interaction with those who enter."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)