Bonmarche appoints EHS Brann Leeds to CRM brief
LONDON - Womenswear retailer Bonmarche has appointed EHS Brann Leeds to revamp its loyalty card and drive membership of its Bonus Club, following a four-way pitch.
EHS Brann will start by revising and redesigning the loyalty card, Bonus Club logo, application form, welcome pack and point-of-sale material. Bonmarche will begin an in-store campaign for the scheme later this month, and the client and agency are currently devising targets for spend, voucher redemption and membership numbers.
The target audience is women aged 45-plus, looking for value-for-money clothes and a wider range of sizes on the high street. EHS Brann will concentrate on promoting the brand's key messages of value, reliability, trustworthiness and fun.
Andew McDonald, retail and marketing director at Bonmarche, said: "EHS Brann Leeds impressed us with its creative and strategic thinking and presented some real insights into what makes our target audience tick -- devolved from its experience in this sector and well thought-out focus groups."
Julia Phipps, managing director at EHS Brann, said: "The redesign of the loyalty card is only the start of what will be a sustained CRM campaign with Bonmarche's target audience."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford