Caspian targets fundraisers with charity supporters file
LONDON – Caspian List and Data Management has launched Charity Supporters, a new file of 1.4m names designed especially for fundraising campaigns.
The list is pooled from a number of commercial organisations, and charitable cause information has been collected as part of their customer communications strategy.
Data is selectable with core demographics such as gender, age, income, presence and age of children, as well as cause supported and method of donation. The file can also be broken down by newspaper readership.
Causes supported include animal welfare, cancer, children, disabled/handicapped, disaster relief, elderly, environment, homeless, medical and wildlife. Some of the data is also selectable by method of donation.
Sue Dyer, director at Caspian LDM, said: "Charities are constantly looking for new sources of responsive data for their direct mail campaigns -- we anticipate a high level of interest in this list, given that we can target a specific cause."
Caspian LDM, which was launched in May as a sister company to Caspian Partnership, says the base rental is £110/1,000 and includes up to four demographic selections. Cause supported and method of donation are £10/1,000 each.
Other lists currently managed include: ConsumerHouse, Cardata, Craft and Sewing Enthusiasts, King's Camp Buyers, London Diplomatic Association, Selectyoumail, TravelPlus and The Megafile.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham