Supermodel Heidi Klum is next to be lovin' McDonald's
LONDON - Supermodel Heidi Klum is the latest celebrity to be signed up by McDonald's to star in its advertising.
She joins Destiny's Child and Justin Timberlake, as well as local celebs such as Alan Shearer and Lawrence Dallaglio, on the list of famous faces to appear in the fast-food chain's advertising.
However, the Klum ads are only scheduled to show in her native Germany at this stage. She is due to shoot her first ad in January and has signed a two-year contract with the company.
A spokesperson for McDonald's said: "She will play a role in different communications actions, from traditional advertising to PR. Heidi is the best partner. She's a young mother who represents modern lifestyle."
Klum is currently appearing in an ad for US discount retailer Target, which that has proved to be hugely popular. It shows her working in call centre alongside Darth Vader.
Other brands she has endorsed include Hennes & Mauritz, Pringle, Braun and EA Sports.
The model also has a deal with iconic footwear brand Birkenstock, creating a range of limited edition shoes and sandals.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Social Media Account Manager Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £40k + benefits, Colchester
- Digital Project Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, West Midlands
- Conceptual Creative E3 Media Limited £35,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience, Situated in the creative quarter of Bristol
- Insight Executive - Financial Services Company NG Digital Marketing up to £27k, Central London
- Display Account Manager NG Digital Marketing 40k, Central London