Experian raids Irish agency for new general manager
LONDON – Experian has strengthened its Marketing Services division in Ireland by appointing Irish direct marketing industry veteran Peter Crotty, previously client services director at Dialogue Marketing Communications, as general manger.
It is the first major appointment since Experian acquired Ireland Direct Communications in September this year. As well as responsibility for day-to-day business, Crotty's role includes the introduction of Experian's direct marketing products and services to the local market.
Experian has appointed him alongside Lorcan Lynch and Chris Clifford, who co-founded Ireland Direct. Lynch is the managing director of the division and Clifford is head of lifestyle and demographic profiling.
Crotty has spent 16 years in the Irish direct marketing industry, and is an Irish Direct Marketing Association board member and an Institute of Direct Marketing lecturer. Before his six-year stint at Dialogue Marketing Communications, he was head of direct marketing at Saatchi & Saatchi in Dublin.
David Coupe, managing director of Experian's international Marketing Services division, said "Peter's appointment shows that Experian is committed to recruiting the best talent in the Irish direct marketing industry. Peter is a real industry champion and he understands what direct marketers in Ireland want from their direct marketing services provider."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire