Entire's creative team celebrates three creative wins
LONDON - Entire has won three new creative briefs from Freemans, Rodale Books and the People's Dispensary of Sick Animals.
Freemans, the catalogue-based clothes company, has asked Entire to create new treatments for ads and inserts. These new creatives are aimed at younger consumers, who are more attracted by specific fashion brands.
The work involves moving away from the standard "female model in latest fashion" formula, to embrace more intriguing messages and imagery. Entire's new creative treatment is intended to bring in new customers with increased spend and longevitity.
For Rodale Books, Entire is to work on the launch of a new title, The Complete Guide to Nutritional Health, with a mail pack initially targeting existing customers.
For PDSA, the brief covers strategy and creative for a challenger pack to acquire new donors.
The new briefs come three months after Entire hired Sean Moore and Pete Wynn as creative director and creative partner. Moore and Wynn were with Tequila until January this year, when they quit to set up a new creative agency with Vicky Hope, who also joined Entire as client services partner.
Ryan Shannon, client services director at Entire, said: "It's fantastic to have the opportunity to work on three such diverse briefs, each with its own specific objectives and challenges. It's also a great opportunity for us to show the quality of creative work from our newly integrated creative team."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks 30 - 34K DOE plus performance related bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Win Technologies £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Corporate Reporting Consultant Radley Yeldar Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £100,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)