Equifax appoints senior Coke exec for future growth
LONDON - Database marketing firm Equifax has appointed Coca-Cola veteran Tony Pullen as strategic finance officer for its European operations.
Pullen brings with him a wealth of senior international business and finance expertise to Equifax and becomes a key member of the European management team as it focuses on future growth.
Previously, Pullen enjoyed a 22-year career at the Coca-Cola Company, where he held a number of senior international finance and general management positions in Latin America and Europe, including that of deputy division president and chief financial office of the German division.
Michael Shannon, managing director of Equifax, said: "We are delighted with this new appointment as Tony is highly skilled and brings great experience to the team. Tony's leadership skills combine with his financial expertise to create a formidable addition to Equifax. I am confident that Tony will play a key role in our future business success, building on what is shaping up to be a record year for Equifax."
Pullen said he was looking forward to being part of the team that delivers long-term revenue and profit growth for Equifax.
"This is a very exciting time for Equifax as it continues to bring innovative new services to market and invests in its business to capture the wealth of opportunities that exist in the market," Pullen said.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London