IPT unveils competitor monitoring for email marketers
LONDON – Interactive Prospect Targeting has launched EmailTracker, a new service for marketers that allows them to monitor marketing emails sent out by their competitors.
Users can search through IPT's growing database that currently contains more than 7,000 emails from 2,500 businesses, as well as receive real-time alerts when competitors send out an email.
In addition, the profile to which each email was sent is available to monitor how other businesses communicate at the various stages of their customer's history -- such as prospect, actual, and established.
Furthermore, access to third-party email activity provides information on which data sets competitors are using for customer acquisition.
The database is searchable by 10 main sectors, which are broken down into more than 100 sub-categories, as well as content, eg all emails referring to Christmas. The 10 sectors are: business and finance; entertainment; food and beverage; lifestyle; music; shopping and classifieds; sports; travel; online marketing; and charities.
Mike Parry, sales director at IPT Services, said: "EmailTracker is a complete competitor intelligence solution and the first of its kind, which we anticipate will become the must-have tool for email marketers keen to stay ahead of their game."
EmailTracker is offered by IPT's services division, which also offers the broadcast service EmailBureau and the deliverability suite EmailMonitor.
For further details see the EmailTracker website.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)