Bullring attracts shoppers with River Publishing title
LONDON – The Bullring, Birmingham's new shopping centre, has awarded River Publishing the contract to publish a new 24-page customer magazine, following a three-way pitch.
The magazine's purpose is to increase awareness of the Bullring and attract new customers to it. It will be door-dropped to 200,000 addresses in key target areas within a 40-mile radius of the shopping centre.
Edward Axon, deputy managing director of River Publishing, said: "Bullring has added a new dimension to Birmingham's city centre, introducing a true destination shopping experience.
"The River Publishing team are delighted to be working with people who have an innovative approach to attracting innovative shoppers to what is an extremely inspirational destination."
The Bullring was built at a cost of more than £500m and houses 150 retail outlets including outlets such as Selfridges, Zara and Reiss.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)