Bullring attracts shoppers with River Publishing title
LONDON – The Bullring, Birmingham's new shopping centre, has awarded River Publishing the contract to publish a new 24-page customer magazine, following a three-way pitch.
The magazine's purpose is to increase awareness of the Bullring and attract new customers to it. It will be door-dropped to 200,000 addresses in key target areas within a 40-mile radius of the shopping centre.
Edward Axon, deputy managing director of River Publishing, said: "Bullring has added a new dimension to Birmingham's city centre, introducing a true destination shopping experience.
"The River Publishing team are delighted to be working with people who have an innovative approach to attracting innovative shoppers to what is an extremely inspirational destination."
The Bullring was built at a cost of more than £500m and houses 150 retail outlets including outlets such as Selfridges, Zara and Reiss.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London