Bullring attracts shoppers with River Publishing title
LONDON – The Bullring, Birmingham's new shopping centre, has awarded River Publishing the contract to publish a new 24-page customer magazine, following a three-way pitch.
The magazine's purpose is to increase awareness of the Bullring and attract new customers to it. It will be door-dropped to 200,000 addresses in key target areas within a 40-mile radius of the shopping centre.
Edward Axon, deputy managing director of River Publishing, said: "Bullring has added a new dimension to Birmingham's city centre, introducing a true destination shopping experience.
"The River Publishing team are delighted to be working with people who have an innovative approach to attracting innovative shoppers to what is an extremely inspirational destination."
The Bullring was built at a cost of more than £500m and houses 150 retail outlets including outlets such as Selfridges, Zara and Reiss.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London