Stroke Association targets corporate support with Feel
LONDON – The Stroke Association, the charity dedicated to helping those who have suffered strokes and their carers, has hired integrated creative agency Feel to work with on a consultancy basis.
Feel will help The Stroke Association with its corporate fundraising pitches and boost awareness of the charity in the key corporate market.
Clare Nice, corporate fundraising manager at The Stroke Association, said: "Feel's fresh, strategic, creative approach and its understanding of brands will help to raise awareness of our cause in the corporate arena."
The news came as Feel appointed a new strategic planner, Marcus Warry, who joins from charity specialist agency Bluefrog, and WWAV before that.
Warry will work across Feel's charity and other accounts, which include RNID, Alcohol Concern, More Th>n insurance, and Yo! Sushi.
Feel managing director Stephen Chandler said: "Marcus brings a lot of specialist experience and also strengthens our strategic approach with his planning credentials. He's got a very sharp planning brain to match his natural account handling skills but, best of all, he's very enthusiastic, and a nice guy to boot."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Director of Strategy Factory Design Labs Depending on Qualifications, Valais