Huggy Bear new favourite to go as Pasquale holds lead
LONDON - 'Starsky & Hutch' star Antonio Fargas is the most likely to be evicted from 'I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!' tonight, overtaking Sheila Ferguson, according to bookmaker Ladbrokes.
Fargas, who is appearing on the show under the name of his television character Huggy Bear, has moved up the rankings to be favourite to go.
He has not been given the chance to shine by undertaking a bushtucker trial and, in the programme highlights, Fargas has been shown spouting a stream of homilies.
Warren Lush, spokesman for Ladbrokes, said: "Huggy has emerged as favourite to go, he has failed to live up to the pre-show hype. We fancy he will be packing his bare necessities and pawing his way out of the jungle. This said, Sheila and Vic aren't out of the woods and are in danger of the chop."
Ladbrokes said that it had been forced to cut the odds on Joe Pasquale, who was featured on last night's programme taking a pair of baby emus for a walk, winning the show outright. He now has odds of 1/3, compared with 4/7 previously. Trailing him are Janet Street-Porter on 5/1, and Paul Burrell, one-time bookies' favourite to leave first, on 6/1.
According to Ladbrokes, Vic Reeves is in fourth place with odds of 12/1 to win the show, but William Hill has pushed Reeves into equal fifth with Fran Cosgrave, trailing behind former cocaine addict Sophie Anderton.
William Hill has Fargas and Ferguson in equal last position to win, while Ladbrokes puts Ferguson well behind, with odds of 50/1.
Meanwhile, away from the camp, questions have been raised over Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, who is hosting an ITV2 'I'm a Celebrity' programme, after she spat on her co-host Mark Durden Smith during a live broadcast last night, and disappeared from screens soon after.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Business Development Executive, London,£35k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £44000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Strategist Rare Selection £30,000 - £35,000 + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Visual Merchandising Project Manager - Skincare Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)