Hilite appoints Cooper to launch new B2B division
LONDON - Independent list broker and manager Hilite has strengthened its list broking team with the appointment of Jason Cooper, former director of WorldWide Media Group.
Cooper will spearhead Hilite's new business-to-business list broking division, Hilite 4 Business, which will focus solely on the supply of business data to B2B users as well as offering traditional list broking services to clients seeking business customers in the UK and overseas.
Hilite hopes that the introduction of a specialist B2B arm will add further weight to Hilite's portfolio of services, which already includes consumer data solutions, copywriting, lettershop and fulfilment, and specialist data bureau services.
Cooper joins with 15 years of list broking experience and in-depth knowledge of the business-to-business data industry to clients.
Mike Chantry, chairman of Hilite, said: "The launch of our own B2B division is a very exciting development and with Jason on board, we can confidently make the move into a previously untapped market."
Cooper began his career as a list broker with Direct Media in 1989 where he became a specialist broker within the IT and business training markets. He later helped found WorldWide Media Group and went on to became WMG's list brokerage director.
According to Cooper: "My objective for Hilite 4 Business is to service an area of the marketplace, which I believe is not currently being better served elsewhere. I'm looking to bring a fresh approach to business list broking. Hilite is a progressive company and already has a good reputation in the direct marketing community."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)