EHS Brann Discovery promotes data director Janus
LONDON – EHS Brann Discovery has promoted Olivier Janus from data planning director to a main board position of director for operations.
Janus will take overall responsibility for the development of databases to meet client marketing challenges.
To date, he has worked on some of the UK's largest databases, including the AA, Royal Mail and Barclaycard.
He joined the agency in April 2003 and his career includes stints as business development director for FDN and head of database marketing for NTL.
Huw Davis, managing director of EHS Brann Discovery, said: "Ol has made a vital contribution to EHS Brann Discovery over the past year or so, helping our clients to use complex data as the basis from which to generate highly successful marketing campaigns."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London