EHS Brann Discovery promotes data director Janus
LONDON – EHS Brann Discovery has promoted Olivier Janus from data planning director to a main board position of director for operations.
Janus will take overall responsibility for the development of databases to meet client marketing challenges.
To date, he has worked on some of the UK's largest databases, including the AA, Royal Mail and Barclaycard.
He joined the agency in April 2003 and his career includes stints as business development director for FDN and head of database marketing for NTL.
Huw Davis, managing director of EHS Brann Discovery, said: "Ol has made a vital contribution to EHS Brann Discovery over the past year or so, helping our clients to use complex data as the basis from which to generate highly successful marketing campaigns."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks 30 - 34K DOE plus performance related bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Win Technologies £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Corporate Reporting Consultant Radley Yeldar Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Global Financial Services Company - Basildon- up to 55K Objective People Up to 55K, Basildon, Essex
- Digital Account Director - Telecoms & Media Ascent Solutions Up to £50,000 per annum + benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London...