EMAK Worldwide expands with Megaprint acquisition
LONDON – Promotional marketing agency Logistix and specialist print company Megaprint have joined forces following the acquisition of Megaprint by Logistix's US parent, EMAK Worldwide.
The combination extends the range of services Logistix and EMAK are able to offer clients with Megaprint's expertise in two-dimensional paper and board engineered promotional items.
In addition, it increases their reach within Europe through Megaprint's offices in Ireland, the Netherlands, and Germany and sales relationships with Scandinavia, the Czech Republic and the Middle East.
Vicky Kinasz, managing director of Logistix, said: "As a competitor, we have long respected Megaprint's technical innovation in 2D premiums. Together with our own expertise in 3D premiums and family marketing, the addition of Megaprint to the EMAK Worldwide/Logistix family will result in significant benefits to existing clients."
Sales promotion shop Logistix's key clients including Burger King, Nestle and Coca-Cola Enterprises. It has offices in the UK, France, the US, Australia and South Africa. Megaprint's largest clients are Kellogg's and PepsiCo.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London