EHS Brann poaches Digitas digital expert Bentham
LONDON – EHS Brann has appointed Graham Bentham, previously vice-president of marketing at Digitas, as a managing partner responsible for strengthening the agency's digital offering.
Bentham will work closely with chief executive Matt Atkinson and the other managing partner Alison Hamer on growth and efficiency initiatives, and also focus on client service and new business.
At Digitas, Bentham led new-business development, as well as handling online CRM planning and execution for clients such as Ericsson, GlaxoSmithKline, Saab, Woolworths and Priceline.
Recent wins for the agency, including Oxfam and JO Hambro, have considerable digital requirements.
Atkinson said: "Graham's experience resonates with our drive as a creative agency, and as a broader group, to unify direct and digital under one roof. He brings with him more than 15 years' marketing expertise and his cross-capabilities will reinforce our digital and CRM offering."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London