EHS Brann poaches Digitas digital expert Bentham
LONDON – EHS Brann has appointed Graham Bentham, previously vice-president of marketing at Digitas, as a managing partner responsible for strengthening the agency's digital offering.
Bentham will work closely with chief executive Matt Atkinson and the other managing partner Alison Hamer on growth and efficiency initiatives, and also focus on client service and new business.
At Digitas, Bentham led new-business development, as well as handling online CRM planning and execution for clients such as Ericsson, GlaxoSmithKline, Saab, Woolworths and Priceline.
Recent wins for the agency, including Oxfam and JO Hambro, have considerable digital requirements.
Atkinson said: "Graham's experience resonates with our drive as a creative agency, and as a broader group, to unify direct and digital under one roof. He brings with him more than 15 years' marketing expertise and his cross-capabilities will reinforce our digital and CRM offering."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London