TNS reorganises motors arm quashing sell-off rumours
LONDON – Taylor Nelson Sofres has been forced to issue a statement about rumours its multimillion-pound UK automotive division is to be disbanded, saying the 'only change is an internal reorganisation'.
TNS is currently in discussions with employees affected by the reorganisation about their future roles. It is still not known whether any automotive researchers will lose their jobs.
The reorganisation is understood to have arisen from a continual review of its operations and changing market demands to ensure clients are serviced effectively.
In a statement released last week, TNS said: "TNS is aware that there has been some speculation that it is planning to withdraw from the automotive sector in the UK. The automotive market is one of TNS's specialist sectors and the group uses its strong presence in many key markets to offer global services to clients."
TNS currently employs 250 automotive researchers in more than 50 countries in Europe, the US, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London