TNS reorganises motors arm quashing sell-off rumours
LONDON – Taylor Nelson Sofres has been forced to issue a statement about rumours its multimillion-pound UK automotive division is to be disbanded, saying the 'only change is an internal reorganisation'.
TNS is currently in discussions with employees affected by the reorganisation about their future roles. It is still not known whether any automotive researchers will lose their jobs.
The reorganisation is understood to have arisen from a continual review of its operations and changing market demands to ensure clients are serviced effectively.
In a statement released last week, TNS said: "TNS is aware that there has been some speculation that it is planning to withdraw from the automotive sector in the UK. The automotive market is one of TNS's specialist sectors and the group uses its strong presence in many key markets to offer global services to clients."
TNS currently employs 250 automotive researchers in more than 50 countries in Europe, the US, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham