E3 and Rufus Leonard join Environment Agency roster
LONDON - The Environment Agency, the government body that strives to protect and improve the environment, has appointed E3 Media and Rufus Leonard to its new-media roster.
The two digital agencies join interactive media production firm Intelfax on the roster. The appointments follows a pitch and tender process that saw more than 100 agencies apply for a place.
Projects lined up by the Environment Agency next year include the redesign and development of its main site. There will also be work on the World Environment Day project, a global event that takes place in June. It aims to encourage the public to take part in activities to improve the quality of life and raise money for environmental causes.
Simon Ashley, internet manager for the Environment Agency, said: "We are facing some big challenges over the next few years, in particular with the convergence of electronic services, and we needed agencies with the right mixture of skills in design and marketing to support us through this process."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Search Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Manchester
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London