Siemens global corporate image account goes to TBWA
LONDON - Siemens, the German industrial goods to telephones giant, has awarded its global corporate image business to TBWA\, according to reports.
The account is new, so billings are unknown, but it is estimated that Siemens spends around £80m a year on global advertising.
Omnicom-owned TBWA saw off competition from Interpublic Group agencies McCann Erickson and Springer & Jacoby, and Publicis. All are on Siemens' roster for local business.
TBWA worked on a £5m campaign in June for Siemens Mobile, based around the client's sponsorship of Real Madrid FC.
That sponsorship deal expires at the end of this season and Siemens was recently linked with a £6m sponsorship deal with Chelsea.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London