Lloyd James hires Mayell to head insert programmes
LONDON – Lloyd James Group has appointed Julia Mayell to work within the company's expanding List and Media Management division.
Mayell, who joins as an account manager, will help manage the division's portfolio of third-party insert programmes.
Prior to joining Lloyd James Group, Mayell spent the past nine years working for the Kent based business-to-business publishing firm Findlay Publications, which operates within the manufacturing industry.
Mayell began her career as a print buyer/production manager before moving into sales and working up to up account manager, where she was responsible for selling display advertising and inserts together with leased and rented data.
Mayell said she was looking forward to playing a role in the development of the List and Media Management division, which has built up a solid reputation in the DM market.
"I am delighted to have this opportunity to join such an innovative and expanding business. This role will enable me to build on my industry experience while working with many leading brand names," she said.
Her appointment follows that of David Ross and Lionel Patterson, who were taken on last month by Lloyd James as business development managers.
The two were appointed to work across all group businesses, spanning list broking and list management, database bureau services and direct mail print and fulfilment.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands