Joseph Turner eyes DM strategy after data analysis
LONDON – Mail order menswear company Joseph Turner has engaged Zendor to conduct an in-depth analysis of its customer database, providing a basis for future marketing strategies.
Joseph Turner manufactures and retails men's clothing and accessories direct to customers via its website and mail order catalogue. It is seeking recommendations on how to target its offers more effectively to improve recruitment and retention, response rates and spend.
Chris Legard, managing director of Joseph Turner, said: "We believe that gaining a more comprehensive understanding of our customer base through this analysis will guide us in targeting customers with offers that are better suited to their needs."
Zendor, the distance shopping subsidiary of mail order specialist N Brown, has already worked for Joseph Turner, delivering a 3.5m catalogue print contract earlier this year.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London