Joseph Turner eyes DM strategy after data analysis
LONDON – Mail order menswear company Joseph Turner has engaged Zendor to conduct an in-depth analysis of its customer database, providing a basis for future marketing strategies.
Joseph Turner manufactures and retails men's clothing and accessories direct to customers via its website and mail order catalogue. It is seeking recommendations on how to target its offers more effectively to improve recruitment and retention, response rates and spend.
Chris Legard, managing director of Joseph Turner, said: "We believe that gaining a more comprehensive understanding of our customer base through this analysis will guide us in targeting customers with offers that are better suited to their needs."
Zendor, the distance shopping subsidiary of mail order specialist N Brown, has already worked for Joseph Turner, delivering a 3.5m catalogue print contract earlier this year.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London