Joseph Turner eyes DM strategy after data analysis
LONDON – Mail order menswear company Joseph Turner has engaged Zendor to conduct an in-depth analysis of its customer database, providing a basis for future marketing strategies.
Joseph Turner manufactures and retails men's clothing and accessories direct to customers via its website and mail order catalogue. It is seeking recommendations on how to target its offers more effectively to improve recruitment and retention, response rates and spend.
Chris Legard, managing director of Joseph Turner, said: "We believe that gaining a more comprehensive understanding of our customer base through this analysis will guide us in targeting customers with offers that are better suited to their needs."
Zendor, the distance shopping subsidiary of mail order specialist N Brown, has already worked for Joseph Turner, delivering a 3.5m catalogue print contract earlier this year.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA