Wyvern launches new national charities database
LONDON – Wyvern Direct has launched a new national charities list that contains details of 14,000 of the most senior decision makers across the UK's charity and voluntary sector.
Data is held in-house with Wyvern DataCare and it claims to be the cleanest and most up-to-date listing of top national charity and voluntary organisations.
The list gives the option of selecting by income level and job title with individuals included ranging from chief executive and financial director to head of fundraising with salaries ranging as high as £1m a year.
The list also allows selection by geography, by charitable cause, which range from animal and wildlife, armed service, elderly to health, and by charitable function, which includes fundraising, service provision, campaigning and grant making.
The list is aimed at companies operating in the travel, office supplies and stationery, software, recruitment, events, management training, publications, legal and financial related products.
As well as 13,959 records, the database includes 8,010 sites and the list holds volunteered information provided by national charities and voluntary organisations themselves, and all organisations have been given the opportunity to opt out of third-party mailings.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London