Carat lands £7.5m Alliance & Leicester press account
LONDON – Alliance & Leicester has appointed Carat Direct Communications to handle its £7.5m press planning and buying account.
The business will transfer from MediaVest Manchester, which has retained the £8m television account after Alliance & Leicester's review.
MediaVest Manchester also handles below-the-line media including inserts, direct marketing and online business, totalling £20m, which was not part of the review.
Stephen Leonard, Alliance & Leicester director of brand marketing and e-commerce, said: "We have taken a decision to work with the agencies that can deliver the optimum performance for each media."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London