Carat lands £7.5m Alliance & Leicester press account
LONDON – Alliance & Leicester has appointed Carat Direct Communications to handle its £7.5m press planning and buying account.
The business will transfer from MediaVest Manchester, which has retained the £8m television account after Alliance & Leicester's review.
MediaVest Manchester also handles below-the-line media including inserts, direct marketing and online business, totalling £20m, which was not part of the review.
Stephen Leonard, Alliance & Leicester director of brand marketing and e-commerce, said: "We have taken a decision to work with the agencies that can deliver the optimum performance for each media."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Strategist Rare Selection £30,000 - £35,000 + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Visual Merchandising Project Manager - Skincare Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Thorn Lighting c£50-55k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire
- Artworkers - Junior and Midweight Red Sofa London £22000 - £27000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- New business director-part-time, boutique design agency,£55k PR Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £60000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)