Carat lands £7.5m Alliance & Leicester press account
LONDON – Alliance & Leicester has appointed Carat Direct Communications to handle its £7.5m press planning and buying account.
The business will transfer from MediaVest Manchester, which has retained the £8m television account after Alliance & Leicester's review.
MediaVest Manchester also handles below-the-line media including inserts, direct marketing and online business, totalling £20m, which was not part of the review.
Stephen Leonard, Alliance & Leicester director of brand marketing and e-commerce, said: "We have taken a decision to work with the agencies that can deliver the optimum performance for each media."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)