Carat lands £7.5m Alliance & Leicester press account
LONDON – Alliance & Leicester has appointed Carat Direct Communications to handle its £7.5m press planning and buying account.
The business will transfer from MediaVest Manchester, which has retained the £8m television account after Alliance & Leicester's review.
MediaVest Manchester also handles below-the-line media including inserts, direct marketing and online business, totalling £20m, which was not part of the review.
Stephen Leonard, Alliance & Leicester director of brand marketing and e-commerce, said: "We have taken a decision to work with the agencies that can deliver the optimum performance for each media."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London