CRM Technologies offers data audit at marketing show
LONDON - CRM Technologies is offering a free data audit to marketers attending the Technology for Marketing 2005 show, which takes place in February at London's Olympia.
The audit is designed to help marketing professionals identify where and how customer data is located and how well it can be maintained and used.
The audit will measure the quality and relevance of business-to-business and business-to-consumer data that directly affects the success of direct marketing campaigns. CRM Technologies claims the results will deliver meaningful data that will enable future campaigns to be better executed.
When each data audit is complete, the respondent will receive a report outlining key facts such as data counts, accuracy against postal address files, accuracy against telephone number files, legislative compliance, a national business database reference and a breakdown by job functions.
Andrew Freeman, director at CRM Technologies, said: "The success of any marketing campaign -- whether it be postal, email or by fax -- is only ever as good at the database it originated from.
"In addition, there is an ever-expanding set of legislative considerations. It's never been more important for organisations to ensure that they're in complete control of all their valuable data assets."
CRM Technologies marketing consultant Alison Saunders will also be running a one-hour show seminar session on February 9 at midday, demonstrating how medium to large corporations often lack the resources to deliver true customer know-how.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- PPC Account Manger - Big budget client!!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Project Manager - Freelance and Perm Contracts The Industry Club London Ltd Various, London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London