Emap woos direct business with inserts shake-up
LONDON – Emap, publisher of magazines including FHM and Heat, is making inserts more accessible to direct marketers by realigning its inserts business to fit within its trading division.
Emap Advertising said the move would allow it to build trading agreements with deal partners across its inserts portfolio and restructure its inserts offering to make it easier for customers to plan and buy.
Emap trading director David Hipkiss said: "Emap's depth and breadth of superb magazine brands has never been fully marketed to the direct agencies. We now have a stable of powerful high circulation weeklies -- Heat, Closer and Zoo -- that lend themselves perfectly to direct response advertising."
Emap Advertising also announced that Lisa Frost has been appointed to the newly created role of magazine trading manager. Frost has been at Emap for five years and her current role is head of the business planning unit. Frost will focus on developing relationships with existing and new deal partners and will report to head of trading Richard Hayes.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London