Emap woos direct business with inserts shake-up
LONDON – Emap, publisher of magazines including FHM and Heat, is making inserts more accessible to direct marketers by realigning its inserts business to fit within its trading division.
Emap Advertising said the move would allow it to build trading agreements with deal partners across its inserts portfolio and restructure its inserts offering to make it easier for customers to plan and buy.
Emap trading director David Hipkiss said: "Emap's depth and breadth of superb magazine brands has never been fully marketed to the direct agencies. We now have a stable of powerful high circulation weeklies -- Heat, Closer and Zoo -- that lend themselves perfectly to direct response advertising."
Emap Advertising also announced that Lisa Frost has been appointed to the newly created role of magazine trading manager. Frost has been at Emap for five years and her current role is head of the business planning unit. Frost will focus on developing relationships with existing and new deal partners and will report to head of trading Richard Hayes.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London