FT rejigs EMEA sales structure under new director Good
LONDON - The Financial Times has made changes to its EMEA advertising sales team, including merging the print and online agency sales teams under Rob Jolliffe.
The changes come a few months after Dominic Good took up the role of advertising sales director for the EMEA region in July, rejoining the FT from Adforum.com. He said that the changes would help the FT to offer a more efficient service to advertisers.
Joliffe, whose new job title is head of print and online agency sales, was previously head of online advertising, but has been given the new role to ensure the FT provides an effective combined print and online proposition for media agencies.
Another new role, head of advertising strategy EMEA, has been filled by Rob Grimshaw, previously head of client sales and key accounts. His responsibilities include sales analysis, co-ordination of special initiatives and overseeing the key client account management programme.
Further changes include the financial sales team, headed by Alasdair Rawlinson, reporting directly to Good. Dominique Mosely, head of magazine publishing, being put in charge of the sales team covering luxury goods clients and Christoph Gerth being appointed head of client sales EMEA.
James Burton continues to head the classified team on a global basis, with Natasha Kyndt, head of recruitment advertising, reporting to him.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Director of Strategy Factory Design Labs Depending on Qualifications, Valais