Draft to lead Interpublic's $150m global CA account
LONDON – Draft has been appointed as Interpublic's lead agency after the network won Computer Associates' $150m (£77.6m) global marketing and advertising business.
Draft will work with CA to determine an overall marketing strategy and will implement offline and online campaigns.
It is being backed by a team of Interpublic agencies across a number of disciplines, with support roles for Initiative in media and Jack Morton Worldwide in experiential and event marketing.
Other agencies, which will step in as needed, include: Future Brand, for design and identity; The Martin Agency, for consumer advertising; and Momentum, for promotions.
David Bell, CEO and president of Interpublic, said that CA would be very well served by the network's resources and that Interpublic's Bank of America team was setting the standard for this type of integrated approach.
The account will be organised around regional hubs in New York, London, Hong Kong and Sao Paolo, and spans nearly 50 countries. Draft's New York office will lead the Draft network. CA is headquarted in the state.
Joan Blackwood, senior vice-president of global marketing at CA, said: "As we look to accelerate our growth, it's become increasingly clear to us that the fundamental nature of our business depends on building strong and lasting relationships with customers and key prospects. This more focused approach will have significant implications for our marketing programmes."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PROCUCTION MANAGER / DIRECTOR - BRANDING DESIGN & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London
- Account Director / Senior Account Manager - Retail Branding & Interiors Royds Raphael £40K - £50K, London