Gap hires Crispin Porter + Bogusky to reach more men
LONDON – Gap has appointed Miami creative agency Crispin Porter + Bogusky to help it reach more men.
The agency was appointed without a formal review to work on the brand's US advertising.
The business had been handled by New York agency Laird & Partners, which continues to handle the bulk of Gap's business.
Laird & Partners is behind the current TV campaign starring Sarah Jessica Parker.
Gap is estimated to spend around $125m in total on advertising, with the Crispin Porter brief thought to be worth around $25m.
Crispin Porter is best known for its work on launching the BMW Mini in the US and for Ikea, which the agency resigned recently after three years following a difference of opinion with the retailer.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- COPYWRITER - INTERNATIONAL COMPANY - NORTHAMPTON, UK - £25-26K Salt £25000 - £26000 per annum, Northampton
- Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London
- Graphic Designer Brand Recruitment £28000 per annum + benefits, Newmarket