Gap hires Crispin Porter + Bogusky to reach more men
LONDON – Gap has appointed Miami creative agency Crispin Porter + Bogusky to help it reach more men.
The agency was appointed without a formal review to work on the brand's US advertising.
The business had been handled by New York agency Laird & Partners, which continues to handle the bulk of Gap's business.
Laird & Partners is behind the current TV campaign starring Sarah Jessica Parker.
Gap is estimated to spend around $125m in total on advertising, with the Crispin Porter brief thought to be worth around $25m.
Crispin Porter is best known for its work on launching the BMW Mini in the US and for Ikea, which the agency resigned recently after three years following a difference of opinion with the retailer.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London