Gap hires Crispin Porter + Bogusky to reach more men
LONDON – Gap has appointed Miami creative agency Crispin Porter + Bogusky to help it reach more men.
The agency was appointed without a formal review to work on the brand's US advertising.
The business had been handled by New York agency Laird & Partners, which continues to handle the bulk of Gap's business.
Laird & Partners is behind the current TV campaign starring Sarah Jessica Parker.
Gap is estimated to spend around $125m in total on advertising, with the Crispin Porter brief thought to be worth around $25m.
Crispin Porter is best known for its work on launching the BMW Mini in the US and for Ikea, which the agency resigned recently after three years following a difference of opinion with the retailer.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London