Jordan and Andre to star in second ITV documentary
LONDON – Glamour model Jordan and 'Mysterious Girl' singer Peter Andre have filmed their second fly-on-the-wall documentary for ITV, this time showing them preparing for their wedding.
'Jordan and Peter - Laid Bare' on ITV2 will follow the couple as they prepare for their "big pink wedding" next year. Andre proposed to Jordan on her 26th birthday in May.
The 10-part series will air in a Friday primetime slot from January 21 next year.
This is the second series the celebrity couple have filmed since they left the ITV series 'I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!' earlier this year.
The first 'When Jordan Met Peter' on ITV1 followed the couple as they lived together in Jordan's home town of Brighton soon after leaving the jungle.
The fly-on-the-wall documentary was a ratings success as they were considered one of the hottest celebrity couples and there was a huge furore over whether their relationship was for real or an elaborate PR stunt. The show gave viewers the chance to decide.
Andre, who had a number one hit with 'Mysterious Girl' after leaving 'I'm a Celebrity', has relaunched his pop career and Jordan, who prefers to be known by her real name Katie Price, has released an autobiography and is said to be curbing her wild party antics since meeting Andre.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Talented Mixed Methodology Researchers- Boutique Innovative Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £27000 - £40000 Per Annum, London
- Digital Strategy Director with Global Media Network Gemini Search £75000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Account Executive/Junior Account Executive fishtank £17000 - £22000 per annum, Surrey
- PR Account Director, B2B, German Speaking, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, London