Carat awarded £3.5m Allied Carpets UK media account
LONDON – Aegis-owned media agency Carat has been awarded the £3.5m UK planning and buying business for Allied Carpets after beating incumbent AMS Media.
Allied Carpets awarded the business to Carat without a formal pitch process.
Allied Carpets is owned by the French retail giant Tapis-Saint Maclou and has a network of 224 stores.
As well as carpets and floor coverings, Allied Carpets sells other household goods including beds.
Dino Ioannou, communications planning director at Carat, said: "Allied has ambitious plans for its business and has appointed Carat to develop creative and innovative media strategies to drive its brand."
Allied Carpets ended its 10-year relationship with Brand Connection last year to shift its UK media account into AMS Media, because the agency was planning to use "new" media outlets whereas Brand Connections favoured traditional national press.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London