Industry lines up to support IDM graduate hothouse
LONDON - Eight direct marketing companies have promised their support for the IDM's Graduate Fast Track 2005 programme.
They are Acxiom, Broadsystem, EHS Brann, Glue London, Intelligent Print Solutions, International Master Publishers, Proximity London and Tullo Marshall Warren.
Launched in 2004, the programme recruits 30 of the country's top graduates and gives them a hothouse-style introduction to the direct marketing profession with an intensive course taught by leading practitioners. It then assists them with finding their first job.
Janice Pickard, graduate programme manager at the IDM, said the institute was indebted to each of the sponsors.
"Their support means that we can attract high-calibre graduates to a career in direct marketing and ensure they are better prepared than the typical first jobber," Pickard said.
The programme of speakers and presentations for the 2005 IDM Graduate Fast Track will be announced in March.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London