Industry lines up to support IDM graduate hothouse
LONDON - Eight direct marketing companies have promised their support for the IDM's Graduate Fast Track 2005 programme.
They are Acxiom, Broadsystem, EHS Brann, Glue London, Intelligent Print Solutions, International Master Publishers, Proximity London and Tullo Marshall Warren.
Launched in 2004, the programme recruits 30 of the country's top graduates and gives them a hothouse-style introduction to the direct marketing profession with an intensive course taught by leading practitioners. It then assists them with finding their first job.
Janice Pickard, graduate programme manager at the IDM, said the institute was indebted to each of the sponsors.
"Their support means that we can attract high-calibre graduates to a career in direct marketing and ensure they are better prepared than the typical first jobber," Pickard said.
The programme of speakers and presentations for the 2005 IDM Graduate Fast Track will be announced in March.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire