BDH\TBWA wins integrated LG Electronics account
LONDON - BDH\TBWA has won the LG Electronics Air Conditioning integrated marketing account after a competitive pitch.
The agency is briefed with creating brochures, business-to-business press advertising, direct mail, a website, event marketing and internal communications.
The target audience for BDH\TBWA's marketing will include architects and building consultants.
Tony Gittings, general manager of LG Electronics Air Conditioning, said: "The team impressed us by their ability to offer not only a great core idea but we felt they are well equipped to deliver that through a truly integrated approach to our specific audiences."
LG Electronics is a Korean electronics giant, established in 1958. It is on the verge of handing its €40m (£28m) pan-European advertising account to Euro RSCG London.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London