BDH\TBWA wins integrated LG Electronics account
LONDON - BDH\TBWA has won the LG Electronics Air Conditioning integrated marketing account after a competitive pitch.
The agency is briefed with creating brochures, business-to-business press advertising, direct mail, a website, event marketing and internal communications.
The target audience for BDH\TBWA's marketing will include architects and building consultants.
Tony Gittings, general manager of LG Electronics Air Conditioning, said: "The team impressed us by their ability to offer not only a great core idea but we felt they are well equipped to deliver that through a truly integrated approach to our specific audiences."
LG Electronics is a Korean electronics giant, established in 1958. It is on the verge of handing its €40m (£28m) pan-European advertising account to Euro RSCG London.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London