BDH\TBWA wins integrated LG Electronics account
LONDON - BDH\TBWA has won the LG Electronics Air Conditioning integrated marketing account after a competitive pitch.
The agency is briefed with creating brochures, business-to-business press advertising, direct mail, a website, event marketing and internal communications.
The target audience for BDH\TBWA's marketing will include architects and building consultants.
Tony Gittings, general manager of LG Electronics Air Conditioning, said: "The team impressed us by their ability to offer not only a great core idea but we felt they are well equipped to deliver that through a truly integrated approach to our specific audiences."
LG Electronics is a Korean electronics giant, established in 1958. It is on the verge of handing its €40m (£28m) pan-European advertising account to Euro RSCG London.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London