Haygarth hires Segura to work on direct and digital
LONDON – Integrated agency Haygarth has poached Adam Segura from Billington Cartmell as an associate director to work across its digital and direct business.
Segura joined Billington Cartmell in September 2003 from Dunnhumby Cinnamon, where he was client services director and founding partner, to build its direct marketing operation.
Segura joined Dunnhumby Cinnamon when it launched in March 2002 from Joshua, where he was a board account director. Prior to Joshua, he also worked at Wunderman and Brann. At Haygarth, Segura will head up key accounts including Signet, Majestic and Gillette.
He joins Haygarth along with Steve Rogers, who joins as a creative group head. Rogers previously worked at Triangle and ZGC on brands such as Guinness, Marmite and Coca-Cola.
At Haygarth, he will use his considerable promotional and integrated FMCG expertise across brands such as Tropicana, Walkers and Nokia.
Sophie Daranyi, managing director of Haygarth, said: "Haygarth is known for its exceptional brand marketing activity and ability to change consumer behaviour. These two appointments will help to cement our expertise even further."
Haygarth, which employs around 130 staff, is part of French marketing services group High Co and, as well as DM and digital, offers promotional marketing, advertising and design services.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Digital Account Executive AF Selection Up to £23,000 & benefits, West Midlands
- Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £27000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Open Source Developer JM Digital £45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits, Glasgow
- Media Senior Sales Executive Digital Gurus £25000 - £30000 per annum + 40% uncapped commission, City of London
- Marketing Commercial Analyst - Graduate Brand Recruitment £23000 - £25000 per annum + benefits, Oxford