TCA appoints Spoors for senior management role
LONDON - TCA has appointed a former client, Barbara Spoors, head of marketing communications at NatWest Card Services, to help run the agency alongside chief executive and founder Robert Prevezer.
Spoors has worked on the client side of marketing for 15 years, and has previously worked for Whitbread on brands including Stella Artois and Heineken, as well as for Northern Foods. Her brief is to help manage the agency, as well as bring in new business.
She has directed activity covering product development, sales promotion, direct mail, business-to-business, internal communications, PR and sponsorship.
Prevezer said: "Having worked with Barbara as a client, I have long admired her ability to apply her breadth and depth of marketing knowledge to a wide variety of brands. She is smart, savvy, and completely practical."
Spoors has joined with immediate effect and her job title is being finalised.
Brand Republic reported in March 2003 that TCA had recruited John Gellett as managing director. He left the company in January 2004.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham