TCA appoints Spoors for senior management role
LONDON - TCA has appointed a former client, Barbara Spoors, head of marketing communications at NatWest Card Services, to help run the agency alongside chief executive and founder Robert Prevezer.
Spoors has worked on the client side of marketing for 15 years, and has previously worked for Whitbread on brands including Stella Artois and Heineken, as well as for Northern Foods. Her brief is to help manage the agency, as well as bring in new business.
She has directed activity covering product development, sales promotion, direct mail, business-to-business, internal communications, PR and sponsorship.
Prevezer said: "Having worked with Barbara as a client, I have long admired her ability to apply her breadth and depth of marketing knowledge to a wide variety of brands. She is smart, savvy, and completely practical."
Spoors has joined with immediate effect and her job title is being finalised.
Brand Republic reported in March 2003 that TCA had recruited John Gellett as managing director. He left the company in January 2004.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London