TCA appoints Spoors for senior management role
LONDON - TCA has appointed a former client, Barbara Spoors, head of marketing communications at NatWest Card Services, to help run the agency alongside chief executive and founder Robert Prevezer.
Spoors has worked on the client side of marketing for 15 years, and has previously worked for Whitbread on brands including Stella Artois and Heineken, as well as for Northern Foods. Her brief is to help manage the agency, as well as bring in new business.
She has directed activity covering product development, sales promotion, direct mail, business-to-business, internal communications, PR and sponsorship.
Prevezer said: "Having worked with Barbara as a client, I have long admired her ability to apply her breadth and depth of marketing knowledge to a wide variety of brands. She is smart, savvy, and completely practical."
Spoors has joined with immediate effect and her job title is being finalised.
Brand Republic reported in March 2003 that TCA had recruited John Gellett as managing director. He left the company in January 2004.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London