Dazed to launch new men's fashion biannual in autumn
LONDON - Dazed Group, the publisher of Dazed & Confused and Another Magazine, is planning to launch Another Man, a biannual fashion title for the 'modern thinking, culture savvy, stylish man' in autumn this year.
The initial print run will be 125,000 copies for the launch issue, with an expected copy sale of 85,000. It will be distributed by Comag globally.
Editor-in-chief Jefferson Hack said: "Another Man speaks to the 'other' man, a man not being catered to currently by fashion magazines. What's on offer has become increasingly polarised between a trashy mainstream lad-mag mentality and very niche, low-circulation industry magazines."
He said that Another Man would mix credible modern icons with art, music, high-impact fashion photography with strong opinionated writing by key cultural voices.
Hack described Another Man as "a magazine for men who like their lifestyle rocked with passion and intelligence, luxury and a sense of adventure".
The magazine has recruited Alister Mackie as fashion director and David James from David James Associates as art director.
Dazed launched Another Magazine in 2001 with a print run of 125,000 to target a slighly older readership than that of Dazed & Confused.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire