Dazed to launch new men's fashion biannual in autumn
LONDON - Dazed Group, the publisher of Dazed & Confused and Another Magazine, is planning to launch Another Man, a biannual fashion title for the 'modern thinking, culture savvy, stylish man' in autumn this year.
The initial print run will be 125,000 copies for the launch issue, with an expected copy sale of 85,000. It will be distributed by Comag globally.
Editor-in-chief Jefferson Hack said: "Another Man speaks to the 'other' man, a man not being catered to currently by fashion magazines. What's on offer has become increasingly polarised between a trashy mainstream lad-mag mentality and very niche, low-circulation industry magazines."
He said that Another Man would mix credible modern icons with art, music, high-impact fashion photography with strong opinionated writing by key cultural voices.
Hack described Another Man as "a magazine for men who like their lifestyle rocked with passion and intelligence, luxury and a sense of adventure".
The magazine has recruited Alister Mackie as fashion director and David James from David James Associates as art director.
Dazed launched Another Magazine in 2001 with a print run of 125,000 to target a slighly older readership than that of Dazed & Confused.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London