Peacocks appoints Haygarth to drive PR campaign
LONDON - Value-for-money retailer Peacocks has appointed integrated marketing agency Haygarth to coordinate a nationwide PR campaign.
Haygarth won the business following a three-way pitch facilitated by the PRCA. It will brand activity including extensive media relations and promotions.
Sophie Daranyi, managing director of Haygarth, said: "This high-profile campaign will be an exciting opportunity to drive awareness, enhance perception and support Peacocks' extensive fashion offering."
Haygarth is part of the French marketing services firm High Co and offers promotional marketing, direct marketing, advertising, design, digital marketing and PR.
It employs 130 people in its London office and has an annual turnover of £22m. Key clients include Columbia Tristar, Nokia, Tropicana and Walkers.
Nicky Randall, marketing controller at Peacocks, said: "PR is a critical element of our marketing drive to further grow our business. We were impressed by Haygarth's understanding of our brand and compatibility with our business. Their creativity, enthusiasm and wealth of retail knowledge made us very confident that the campaign will be a great success."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford