Peacocks appoints Haygarth to drive PR campaign
LONDON - Value-for-money retailer Peacocks has appointed integrated marketing agency Haygarth to coordinate a nationwide PR campaign.
Haygarth won the business following a three-way pitch facilitated by the PRCA. It will brand activity including extensive media relations and promotions.
Sophie Daranyi, managing director of Haygarth, said: "This high-profile campaign will be an exciting opportunity to drive awareness, enhance perception and support Peacocks' extensive fashion offering."
Haygarth is part of the French marketing services firm High Co and offers promotional marketing, direct marketing, advertising, design, digital marketing and PR.
It employs 130 people in its London office and has an annual turnover of £22m. Key clients include Columbia Tristar, Nokia, Tropicana and Walkers.
Nicky Randall, marketing controller at Peacocks, said: "PR is a critical element of our marketing drive to further grow our business. We were impressed by Haygarth's understanding of our brand and compatibility with our business. Their creativity, enthusiasm and wealth of retail knowledge made us very confident that the campaign will be a great success."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London