Geronimo raises awareness of paid-for PR Week
LONDON - Integrated agency Geronimo has been appointed to undertake a ten-week pre-launch awareness campaign for PR Week, before the publication changes to a fully paid title.
Although currently a majority free subscription publication, PR Week, part of Haymarket Professional Publications, will become a paid-for subscriber-only magazine on April 1.
The campaign will target existing PR Week readers using false front cover wraps, bound-on cards, bound-in cards, direct mail, press advertising and online banner advertising.
Haymarket is looking for a high-impact campaign that will engage its readers by creating a long-term flexible strategy to encourage early take up as readers switch from free to paid.
Geronimo is aiming to raise awareness of the benefits of the magazine's new offering, which include access to online services, including Brand Republic, weekly email newsletters, daily email job alerts, as well as the weekly magazine itself.
Andy Snuggs, marketing partner at Geronimo, said: "Our experience in the B2B publication market has enabled us to develop an integrated campaign that really drives home the unrivalled benefits of the new PR Week package. It is no longer about weekly news but news that is accessible for anyone."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)