Prospect Swetenhams to run DMA's suppression file
LONDON – Prospect Swetenhams is to build, update and distribute the DMA's National Suppression File after winning a three-way-pitch.
The file, launched by the DMA in 2001, comprises 10m names compiled by contributions from the ReaD Group, Tri-Direct, Axciom, Royal Mail and Astron from confirmed gone-aways and postal terms.
The National Supression File is at the forefront of the DMA's activity to reduce wastage while maximising efficiency, consistent with its goals of developing the industry and improving consumer perceptions of direct marketing.
Prospect Swetenhams will use its software Architect and Orchestrator to create, manage and distribute the file to more than 50 licensees.
David Robottom, director of postal affairs and industry development at the DMA, said: "Prospect Swetenhams' proven track record in managing major database projects of this nature and its commitment to data quality and reducing mail wastage convinced us that it would fulfill the brief to the highest possible standard."
Prospect Swetenhams is the product of The Prospect Shop and Swetenhams, which merged in October 2003. The company offers UK and international list broking and management in business to consumer and business to business sectors.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Pharma / Healthcare Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...