Prospect Swetenhams to run DMA's suppression file
LONDON – Prospect Swetenhams is to build, update and distribute the DMA's National Suppression File after winning a three-way-pitch.
The file, launched by the DMA in 2001, comprises 10m names compiled by contributions from the ReaD Group, Tri-Direct, Axciom, Royal Mail and Astron from confirmed gone-aways and postal terms.
The National Supression File is at the forefront of the DMA's activity to reduce wastage while maximising efficiency, consistent with its goals of developing the industry and improving consumer perceptions of direct marketing.
Prospect Swetenhams will use its software Architect and Orchestrator to create, manage and distribute the file to more than 50 licensees.
David Robottom, director of postal affairs and industry development at the DMA, said: "Prospect Swetenhams' proven track record in managing major database projects of this nature and its commitment to data quality and reducing mail wastage convinced us that it would fulfill the brief to the highest possible standard."
Prospect Swetenhams is the product of The Prospect Shop and Swetenhams, which merged in October 2003. The company offers UK and international list broking and management in business to consumer and business to business sectors.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London