Mda:creative strengthens team with new senior role
LONDON - North-West integrated agency mda:creative has appointed award-winning creative Alan Price as its new creative director.
Price is joining the agency in a new senior-level position, having had experience in above- and below-the-line work, including direct mail, radio, TV and new media.
Having previously held senior positions at BDH Creative and McCann Erickson in Manchester and Bristol, Price will be developing, improving and raising the creative profile of the agency.
Rob Jacobs, mda:creative managing director, said: "Together with this type of creative and design projects we have been winning in recent months, this gives us a broad, solid base from which to go out and win more of the same and boost our reputation in these areas."
Price, who has been invited to sit on a number of judging panels for creative awards in the past, has also won a number of Cream awards.
"Mda:creative is an exciting opportunity for me. The agency already has a good product to offer, which can only get better with the talented team already here," Price said.
Mda:creative offers strategic planning, advertising, DM, public relations, and new-media services.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London