Lawson Dodd appoints former PHD senior planner
LONDON - Lawson Dodd has hired the former senior PHD planner Katherine Almond to oversee research and strategic planning across the PR firm's business.
Almond was previously board director at Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO, then board director and strategic planning director at PHD, where she ran the centralised strategic planning on BT's account.
Her new role will be associate media director, reporting to agency heads Belinda Lawson and Joanna Dodd. Almond says she hopes to offer the media planning skills "that are normally only found in the big media agencies".
She will continue to run her qualitative research company, working for clients such as The British Heart Foundation, Virgin Atlantic, the Daily Mail and Jaguar.
Almond has won numerous media planning awards, including the only gold award at the Campaign Media Awards for Yellow Pages.
Dodd said: "Katherine's role will be to add focus and provide our clients with points of view and experience that are not normally found in PR consultancies. This focus will make out campaigns even more effective and offer our clients better value."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Online Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Brand Manager - Innovation Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, Midlands
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, North London
- Planner Dahling Ltd £40,000 - 50,000 + bonus, Central London
- Account Manager Brand Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + car/car allowance and benefits, Birmingham