Westminster council tranforms identity with new design
LONDON - Two graphic designers have used 'functional, beautiful and usable' design to revamp Westminster City Council's identity and marketing materials.
The transformation has been achieved with a series of initiatives, such as an internal communications campaign that achieved 94% recognition across the council.
The designers, Michelle Moore and Clym Sutcliffe, spent the last year educating council officers about what graphic designers could achieve with more time to plan and develop ideas to create a more responsive identity.
Moore said: "In some cases, such as the 'Leadership' campaign, the creative was strong enough for the identity to be the leading element in supporting PR and marketing activity."
Suttcliffe added: "The priority for a local authority is to have marketing materials that are easily understood by the target audience of residents, business and visitors."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London