Loewy secures London Book Fair brief for fourth year
LONDON - Loewy has won the London Book Fair 2006 creative marketing brief for the fourth year in a row and will develop a range of designs and promotional material.
The communications group, which was behind the design of some of the 20th century's most iconic brands, including the Coca-Cola bottle and Lucky Strikes, is focusing its 2006 campaign on London as a global venue and features London icons such as a red double-decker bus and a London street sign.
Loewy will design and produce a broad range of marketing materials including exhibitor packs, brochures, tickets and posters as well as a trade press advertising campaign due to run from March onwards.
The fair, to run from March 5-7 2006 at ExCeL London, is a major event in the global publishing calendar bringing together more than 24,000 industry professionals from more than 100 countries.
Sarah Jamieson, marketing manager for London Book Fair, said: "We are delighted with the 2006 creative. After four years working together, Loewy is still presenting us with innovative, fresh ideas."
Loewy said it are getting better ideas flowing for the fair "because they know us and we know them".
Charlie Hoult, Loewy CEO, said: "It has given us creative freedom to envolve and develop the campaign year-on-year."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands