Experian boosts Canvasse Opinion with new online service
LONDON - Experian has boosted its research service, Canvasse Opinion, with the launch of a new online version, which promises quick and cost-effective access to the views of 1,500 adults.
The global information company claims the new launch will dramatically increase the value of traditional large-panel omnibus research by taking into account consumer attitudes to credit and indebtedness, personal finance, trends and fashions, brand name goods and services and technology.
By factoring key behaviours into results, the online service has been created to help businesses and organisations gain a greater degree of insight into public attitudes to their brand and products and services.
As an example, Experian said the new service can help a bank gain an early indication into how consumers are likely to view a new internet savings account.
The entire online research process takes less than five days from submitting initial questions through to receiving detailed analysis reports and does not limit the number of questions organisations can post to its online panel.
Paul Kavanagh, commercial manager for Canvasse Opinion, said: "By wrapping the service with Experian's data intelligence, organisations can now use omnibus research to get excellent consumer insight to help determine a product's development and marketing."
The 1,500 adults are sourced from the firm's panel of more than 100,000 UK consumers.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London