Bowman Creative appoints Pichford as new head of design
LONDON - Manchester-based design agency Bowman Creative has taken on Daniel Pichford as head of design.
Since graduating in 1997, Pichford worked on accounts with Sainsbury's, JCB, Redrow, Oddbins, Alton Towers, Wedgwood, Co-op, Taylors Port and Business Link.
Pichford has also won awards at Cream and The Roses and plans to use his experience to develop the design ethos of the group.
Managing director Adam Fairbrother said: "We need to continually advance our creative product and I think Daniel has the right sort of fresh talent that's going to do that for us."
Bowman Creative has worked on projects such as M&S Money, HB Climbing, MBNA Europe, Argos, JD Williams, Barclaycard and Wine Cellar.
The group has recently rebranded to re-focus its position, saying it is keen to work on projects within the youth market.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Packaging Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London