Bowman Creative appoints Pichford as new head of design
LONDON - Manchester-based design agency Bowman Creative has taken on Daniel Pichford as head of design.
Since graduating in 1997, Pichford worked on accounts with Sainsbury's, JCB, Redrow, Oddbins, Alton Towers, Wedgwood, Co-op, Taylors Port and Business Link.
Pichford has also won awards at Cream and The Roses and plans to use his experience to develop the design ethos of the group.
Managing director Adam Fairbrother said: "We need to continually advance our creative product and I think Daniel has the right sort of fresh talent that's going to do that for us."
Bowman Creative has worked on projects such as M&S Money, HB Climbing, MBNA Europe, Argos, JD Williams, Barclaycard and Wine Cellar.
The group has recently rebranded to re-focus its position, saying it is keen to work on projects within the youth market.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- account manager Twist Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Media Manager - Client side PFJ £45000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance, London
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Middleweight Designer Dahling Ltd circa £35K + benefits, Central London
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London